Saturday, March 19, 2005

A Sourdough Question

I don't think anyone reads this.

But if there is someone who reads this despite the fact that it includes descriptions of my ridiculous reaction to sunlight and Puck's ridiculous reaction to god knows what......

My sourdough pot keeps crusting over.

Is this normal?

Should I even be worried about this crust? Am I already doing the only thing I can/should do by stirring the sourdough pot every morning and every night?

I added more water, but that doesn't stop it. I added more flour, thinking that maybe it was crusting because it had run out of food, but this didn't help either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right! It is Spring! I'll open the shades.....of course, I am also going to close my office door and where sunglasses. But that's the fun part of it! Thanks for reading my crazy blog! By the way, I love Montreal. I used to take the train up from New York. Beautiful. Both the trip up and the City. And I had one of the most amazing meals of a lifetime in Montreal. In fact, that's why I went - for a dinner reservation. When I told that to a custom's agent (plus, my passport was stamped with various stamps that caused great consternation), I was selected for a complete search of my luggage. Apparently, Manhattan corporate lawyers with developing country passports stamps and Canadian dinner reservations are of great threat to security. Montreal, however, was worth it.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home