Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Introducing Puck




.....whilst teaching myself (through trial and error) how to blog.

p.s. Hopefully I've just uploaded a picture of Puck. And with the assumption that I've managed to do so successfully, I feel like I now need to explain that having a picture of my dog taken with Santa Claus was an impromptu opportunity, not a planned-out and scheduled whim. Although he is lap-sized, and even though he is seen here on Santa's lap, I'd like to assure all dear readers that (a) he is quite a solid, rugged, yeomanly Alaskan dog, and (b) no - I am not one of "those" kinds of dog owners. I just happened to be passing by a place that was taking pictures of dogs with Santa at a time when I was getting a lot of requests for pictures of Puck and Alaska but didn't own a camera. (For what it's worth, Puck was quite irate that he had to be dragged away from the huskies and newfies to sit on this stranger's lap while a woman stood in front of him clicking away at a camera and squeeking random dog toys to get him to look away from the dogs standing in line.)

Now that's Puck's yeomanly status, and my rational dog ownership, have been established and defended, I have to say that I'm looking forward to adding pictures. I think this is going to be fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like canine epilepsy

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home